Thursday 6 February 2014

My first post

Hello out there. I decided to start this blog after being inspired by a friend of mine who is leading the motorcycling/RVing life I plan to lead in a few years, upon retiring  and selling the house out form under the kids. I live vicariously through her and a couple of other bloggers that she has written about who are livin' the dream. My blogs will likely be few as I can't imagine anyone being particularly enthralled by stories of  a snowbound motor cycle riding enthusiast in St. John's who is biding his time until spring and the start of  a new riding season. Today was another kick in the arse to the dream of an early riding season. the only positive is that , as a teacher, I did get a snow day.

Anyways, that's all for now. This has been a trial run sort of blog entry, to figure out how to actually do this blogging thing.

HighwayMan.

1 comment:

  1. Yaw Hooooo !! Your first post and I'm your first commenter !! Now you have to add a place where we can 'follow' you.

    ReplyDelete